look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
see conduit; a pipe for conveying water or other fluid, including wire. mostly used in the Radisson area of New York: Drumlin Heights, management.
"all they have to do is run that condulit beside the building"
by sledlover August 06, 2008

Words related to condulit

construction legit lisp-speak over the top slang