the act of shouting the word "ibbo" (nick ibbotson) in a high voice.
ibboing is a competetion between two people...who can say the word "ibbo" in the highest pitch!!
1. to be awesome beyond contemplation
2. to be so good looking that one is attractive to every female present and at least one guy present
3. to be incredibly smart
1. one who is awesome beyond contemplation (not to be confused with one who is "pious beyond reason")
2. one who owns in all that he/she does
1. to own someone so badly the owned begs to "take it in the face"
2. to win at a competetion so completely that the loser is glad to have lost
3. to commit an act of awesome or divine magnitude
"That stunt is so Welcome."
"Man: I am as straight as is humanly or even not humanly possible, but that dude is pretty Welcomely." Multiple women: "We agree."
"That Welcome guy aced the test."
"Kobe Bryant dunked that ball Welcomely."
"The world's greatest person was beaten in karate death combat by a Welcome."
"Man! Stupid Welcome here won in incredible fashion at chinese chess again!"
Loser: "Dude... I am ashamed past reason. You Welcomed me. May I take it in the face? Welcome: "Yes. Yes, you may."
"Jesus Welcomed those Romans."
Size of wheels usually shown to let people know you have money. Or to show how big your wallet is with how big your wheels are. Seen on all different types of vehicles, but primarily old skools. The bigger the wheels, the more money you have. Kind of like how a Mercedes VS a Rolls Royce in a competetion...24's = Mercedes, 26's = Rolls Royce. The larger the rims, the higher in status you are.
26's are in, 24's are so last year. 20's used to be the big thing...now 26's and 28's and even 30's + are being rode on vehicles. 24's are old news everybody has them. Old skools usually require a 7" - 10" + lift kit to fit rims that are 26" plus. Cars with rims as big as 26's usually sit higher than your average truck. And are often referred to as "Sky-Scrapers" because of how high they sit after putting on such large wheels.
White boy: Yea Yea yo yo yo I got 24's on the cutlass
Gangsta: Maaaane nigga..24's? I got 26's on dat ol' skoo Chevy.. you better step your game up. I'm towering over your ass on them small ass 24's
White boy: Man but I can't afford 26's!
Gangsta: Maaaaane nigga...get out my face fuck boy!...and get your money up!....fuck boy!
"26 inches on my ride, dressed so fly and I'm sitting soo high..you can catch me beating down your block..smoking on that skunk..sitting sideways choppin choppin through ya hood" - Raw Reese
1. to be awesome beyond imagination 2. to be so ridiculously good looking that one is attractive to every female present and at least one guy present 3. to be incredibly smart with a huge dong.
1. one who is awesome beyond contemplation (not to be confused with one who is "pious beyond reason") 2. one who pwns in all that he/she does, do, or did.
1. to pwn someone so badly the pwned begs to "take it in the face" 2. to win at a competetion so completely that the loser is glad to have lost 3. to commit an act of awesome or divine magnitude. 4. to impregnate any woman within a 50 yard radius.(no fattys)
1. "Got Wood?" aka "Do you possess an audience with the Gods?
2."At breakfast on the first day, Woody created God, then told Him to go play."
An old, Republican who ran against Bill Clinton in '96. Is ALMOST equivalent to Chuck Norris in awesomeness. With his sly third-person conversations and his inability to move his right arm, he will take all by surprise and destroy the competetion, except for Clinton.
Halo 3 match
Red: "Alright I'm gonna snipe this guy." *Aims rifle*
Blue: "Now where could Red be... UGH!"
*Blue disappears from Red's scope.*
Red: "Now what the hell...AGH!"
Blue (to Red) : "What the hell was that?"
Bob Dole : BOB DOLE!
(1)when a athlete as a freshman doesnt make the team as a freshman, but returns the folowing year as a sophmore and rapes the competetion at tryouts
(2) at the end of tryouts when the coaches give the speech about how a player who got cut freshman year and came back to play there later three years of the sport succesfully
Andy: did your that jack got cut from the lacrosse team?
Ellis: Aww true
Andy: its ok hes gonna be a glory story