1. one who has jurisdiction over a particular issue. an alternate form of the word judicator
2. double headed red psychomonster, devil spawn of rancor and hydra, possible the result of a threesome with a transexual ewok. lives in the blizzardy arctic of the Himalayas where it preys on llamas and small Vietnamese children. Liquid secretions from the tip of its tail are believe by many to be the most powerful sexual stimulant if rubbed on the genital region.
1. Rather than simply going through a single committee, it has become commonplace for legislation to be fed through multiple committees who each believe themselves to be the juridicor over a specific political issue.
2. A small village in Tibet was the victim of a mid winter swoop by the juridicor. Although 7 small Vietnamese children were eaten, the townsfoke were able to obtain a small amount of liquid secretions from its tail. They will spend the next week making up for the 7 lost children and the explosions from the simultaneous orgasms will rival that of a marriage between krakatoa and pompeii.
Impure, massive apatite. Not to be confused with appetite, the desire to eat. - Wikipedia.
Correct: This geological feature contains a phosphorite.
Correct: The rock collector has a phosphorite set in a transparent plastic ball.
Incorrect: Senator Larry Edwin Craig (R-Idaho) of the House and Senate Ethics Committees, Senate Armed Forces Committee, and Veterans Affairs Committee, supported the Federal Marriage Amendment. He has a real phosphorite for bathroom strangers, however.
Formally referred to in business as a group of people who participate in a "committee". The "committee" is usually formed by someone who appears to be in charge, but is incapable of making a decision on his own.
Since there is more than one opinion, then we should have a "committee" fucktard contest to make an intelligent decision on the matter. Do I have any other volunteers fucktards who wish to join this "committee"fucktard contest?
Me: I vote that Dick be the head that committee.
Boss: Great idea! Do I have a second?
Chris: Yes, I second that Dick is the perfect candidate for that position on the committee.
Dick: I'll do my best to be the best head of committees that this department has ever seen.
1. an ambiguous government agency designed to quash the idealism of recent American college graduates over a two year process. 2. an international American government organization with continual rotating foreign staff and a fleet of white Landcruisers aimed at catching volunteers out of site. 3. two years of one’s life determined in a brief 20 minute interview after 15+ hour international flight. 4. committees, sub-committees and exploratory committees for both. 5. the automatic and immediate forfeiture of four of the first ten Amendments. 6. a mechanism for those who cannot get laid stateside to remedy their situation and for those who could to forget how. 7. groups, flipcharts and markers. 8. commonly preceded by “Oh shit! I just graduated with a degree in international relations” 9. A whole lot of seriale (often dubbed over) 10. where CD, PTO, AO, PM, LCC, SSC, TM, PCMO, FA, GSM, and GSA speak to PCVs and PCTs about SPA, PCPP, MSs, WWS, ICE, IRC, and RA as well as EAP, ET, MS, and COS in acronyms.
When I joined the Peace Corps, I had no idea.
Generally self righteous people, largely hypocritical and racist's that drive Volvo's that worship market forces like it is a pagan deity at Bohemia grove.
Many belong to secret societies such as the Freemasons.
Also known to sit on the P&C committees of local schools to further their political careers.
Did you see that cock-eyed geriatric in the Volvo, I bet he is heading to the lodge for a conservative fund raising gala!
|20.||Eye of Providence|
The Eye of Providence or the all-seeing eye is a symbol showing an eye surrounded by rays of light or a glory, and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God keeping watch on humankind. In 1782 the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. The Eye, however, was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776, and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.more...
On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words "Annuit Cœptis", meaning "He approves (or has approved) our undertakings," "Novus Ordo Seclorum," meaning "New Order of the Ages," and the lowest level of the pyramid showing the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.
The Eye of Providence also appears as part of the iconography of the Freemasons. Here it represents the all-seeing eye of God, and is then a reminder that a Mason's deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Grand Architect of the Universe). Typically the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-c...
Mass emails sent or forwarded by one person to everyone in their address book conveying unimportant, erroneous and worthless information that no one cares about. Often the information is regarding meetings, conferences or "articles" that the recipient has no interest in and is then "encouraged" to forward to “interested” parties. Often ends up in the recycle bin.
example of emailarrhea
Thank you so much for participating in the last meeting of the company oversight of the misuse of consumable waste! A lot of great discussion took place and our momentum is rolling! I have attached the notes from the last meeting. Our next meeting will be on the fourth Wednesday after the all-staff picnic. We are looking to expand our membership so please encourage other folks on your committees and lists to participate in this exciting opportunity! Please share and post!