desperate attempts too fool people into buying someones products/services. morality is totally parallel to this. anything goes as long as it achieves it's goal of increasing sales (including lies, exploiting subculture, using stupid annoying songs because they stick to your head etc.)
- this commercial says that this (whatnot) increases 98% of (whatever). you think they actually did a study bout this..?
- probably not, but it's just a commercial..
- does this mean they can lie to people?
- pretty much..
(N.) Annoying advertisements between TV shows.
Celebrity Counsel of Commerical Assholes-
1. Jim, the Snapple Guy (Boo!)
2. The "Can you Hear Me Now?" Guy (Boo!)
3. The Sprint Wireless Detective (he's okay.)
4. The "Where's the Beef?" old Lady (now dead!)
5. Judge Reinhold (your honor...)
6. The DiGourno's Delivery Boy (sucks)
7. That God damn AFLAC Duck! (the guy who does the voice of Iago the Parrot in Aladdin)
8. That Insipid 7UP Guy! (I hate him!)
9. The original 7UP Guy! (orlando jones)
10. That damn dancing dnL Leprachaun! (Boo!)
Involved in work that is intended for the mass market: a commercial artist.
Having profit as a chief aim: a commercial song, not a good song.
Usually used for describing hip hop or rap that is played on the radio 24/7 that is only about money,cars,guns,girls, and drugs.
Music only made to sell records to thug wannabes.
Rap that puts quantity before quality.
Kid1: "Have you heard that New Jay Z, Cash Money, Jarule, Ludacris, song!?"
Kid2: "That shit is wack, you need to stop listening to that commercial rap"
Kid3: "Underground Hip Hop for life!"
refers to a rapper who makes an album or song that caters to the mainstream media instead of the urban audience.
People don't want to buy his album anymore because it's too commercial, it has no realness.
bad pot that isn't kind it's just the regular run of the mill and usually cheaper
You got the commercial or the kind bud
1* A form of capitalist propaganda.
Far more accepted (especially among dumbasses) than religious, leftist, conservative, nationalist or any other form of propaganda even though it's also far more biased and even less truthfull than any of the above.
2* Something that is commercial or in other words private and for profit.
Buy our product, it's the best product, we have tested it with independent researchers, we are not lying, buy it, buy it, buy it.
Norwegian Air is a commercial airline.
The commercial value of our products has risen rapidly.
I was trying to score some kind bud, but all I could find was commercial.