Cable TV company that cost at least $50 a month to watch. And with that you get endless comercials and "Romancing The Stone" played over and over again. Oops, almost forgot...you get to watch the news! And Premium Movie Channels!(Romancing The Stone, Big, JAWS 3 ) If you want to watch a good movie it'll cost you extra.PPV.
Cable thieves cost us to lose $5 million a year. Turn cable thieves in and we won't do anything for you. We're saving to buy Disney for $60 BILLION. But we are hurting financially so keep busting on you neighbors.
1) A company that stips you of your freedom then ass rapes you.
2) Makes you pay 85 bux a month to get the good channels.
3) A reason to go with TiVo, Direct TV, Sattelite or anything else that isn't comcast.
4) A company built on lies.
5) A company that has no customer services
1) Man I feel violated since I went with comcast
2) Comcast said it was my fault for everything that went wrong with the cable, even though they were the ones who set it up.
3) Comcast Internet is good but I would go with qwest DSL just so I can escape them.
Every two hours, my isp decides to give its servers a 3 hour break.
The devils front company
Fuck...connection is down again, Comcast is the devil
One of the few companies today that manage to combine terrible cable services with equally dreadful internet connection, topped off with high prices and increasingly bad commercials that contradict all of the above.
The initial benefits of Comcast wear off quickly. The seemingly
useful TV Guide menu is pointless when the shows they display are incorrect. Plus, you can just go the TV Guide website, channel, or magazine. OnDemand
doesn't even work. So it's not really "on demand", at all. Most of the shows on it either sucks or you have to pay for it, which doesn't make sense considering there's websites that broadcast all of your favorite shows for free. The HD channels rarely work either. So this is what I'm paying seventy dollars a month for...
Person A: What kind of cable do you have?
Person B: Comcast. It sucks.
Person A: Really? At least you have OnDemand.
Person B: Yeah... every few days I do.
1)The Worst damn cable service provider that always breaks down... Worst Ever!
2) When With internet, always crashes and lags.
Comcast is one of the 3 great antichrists
A company almost as bad as Verizon
. Crappy service, inflated prices, and someone tell me, what's the deal with them giving you remotes that say "Adelphia" and "RCA" and "Cablevision" on them? Can't they afford to brand their own remotes?
Some people confuse Verizon with Comcast because both of their logos are red and black.