look up any word, like wyd:
A term representing the grammar of the 'bro'. Words that combine 'bro' within the word are combro words, such as 'combromise' and the like.
Bro: Hey broham, what's crackin?

Fratslice: Not a whole lot Brostradamus. I've recently made a grammatical observation.

Bro: Is that so my fellow Polo enthusiast?

Fratslice: Why yes. You see, those compound or combo words that we use which include 'bro' are...COMBRO words!

Bro: Bump it -presents fist-

Fratslice: -obliges fist bump request-
by Voodoomouse June 07, 2011