It is the law that, when dining out, either one person will eat everyone's cole slaw, or nobody eats the cole slaw at all.
When Hibby asked his buddy for his cole slaw, everyone pushed their cole slaw to his side of the table by way of the Cole's Law.
1) interchangeable with the words awesome, amazing, incredible etc
2) a mayo based side dish
1) john: how was that party last night?
ben: it was fucking COLESLAW man!!!
2) seriously wtf is this shit on the side of my plate???
Alternative adjective for 'cool', originating from the first syllable of coleslaw's similarity in sound with the word 'cool'.
To be used to describe something in a positive manner.
"I had a brilliant time at that party on Friday."
"Yeah man, it was totally coleslaw!"
"I think that girl's a bit weird, she has an obsession with mayo-related side dishes."
"Nah, I think she's coleslaw."
A side dish or accompaniment to a main dish that is often available in fast food restaurants and other non formal food eateries. It consists of various thinly sliced vegetables such as cabbage and carrot, covered in a mayonnaise. This is where the problem lies with the mayonnaise making it the perfect hiding place for an angry waiters semen.
My coleslaw tastes salty, I reckon he jaffed
Sex on the side
I know I'm married to Cindy, but I just can't get enough coleslaw
1. A salad that consists of cabbage, carrot, and other boring things with a coleslaw sauce, that tastes similar to mayonnaise.
2. and Exclamation of victory, created by an ad featuring Mitchell Johnson, an Australian cricketer.
1.IS that COLESLAW, EWWW!
2.-gets person out- COLESLAW!
the lettuce no one wants dipped in mayonnaise
Kristen: This cole slaw is terrible.
Rachel: Well, duhh cause its made out of mayonnaise and what no one wants.