n. Sliced cold cooked meats. Used for sandwiches or served rolled up on a party platter. Often used in plural; 'cold cuts'.
"Whenever I ask my Mom to buy cold cuts so I can make some sandwiches she always gets bologna. I fucking hate bologna."
A vagina with an abundance of labia with many folds that resembles a cold cut sandwich. Often accompanied by a fat labia majora resembling the bun
Do you have any mayo to go along with the cold cuts?
1. A legendary british dance duo, who made possibly the best song against any government ever, titled not so originally: "Revolution".
2. Cold Cut Ham
1. MAN I JUST GOT TO SEE COLDCUT LIVE! THEY ARE HAWESOMEZ!
2. I would like a pound of ham..
Cold cut refers to a situation when a couple breaks up and one or both of them want to cease every form of contact or friend zone relationships. It's like a case of 'out of sight, out of mind'
My ex- didn't survive the cold cut and came back begging me to hook up again
I'm sorry Marry, this is where we stop this painful romance. And I suggest a cold cut so that both of us can move on
(1) v. To cut mercilessly and without remorse
(2) v. To prepare in the manner of sliced deli meats.
I'm'a cold cut you, bitch
A fun nighttime activity. Under the cover of darkness a man or woman sneaks into a morgue with a shoehorn, white mask, and a tuna grinder. Only after finding a deceased woman can the wild sex begin. The shoehorn is only necessary if the corpse’s pussy has become too stiff for penetration.
“Can cold cuts give cold sores?”