They're birds of the family Cacatuidae, order Psittaciformes; in other words, they're parrots. They're mostly found in Australia and its surrounding territory. The mid-sized, yellow-crested, white-feathered bird you see in fiction is just one species, but it is the most common one.
You have a pet cockatiel? That's the smallest genuine species of cockatoo, and the easiest to tame; the others are more difficult to domesticate, and probably not worth your time unless you know your stuff.
2. A penis that resembles a bird.
3. A bird that's trained to massage a penis.
4. A penis that's trained to massage a bird.
2. "Like I hooked up with this guy last night and his dick totally looked like a Finch...it was Cockatoo for sure."
3. "I just bought the best pet ever."
4. "Yo, my Cockatoo was massaging this eagle and it bit it off."
John: "You get laid?"
Dave: "Are you kidding its Cockatoo, like 7 times all different girls same party"