A situation that is totally fucked up, especially as a result of managerial incompetence.
Originally of military origin; a double play on the word "cluster," both evoking multiple fuckups, as used in the term "cluster bomb," and evoking the oak leaf or star "cluster" insignia of the REMF
who did the fucking.
Military: "Fuck, I heard Wilkins bought it last night going into that 'headquarters building.' The fucker was shit empty except for the IED
that blew him to hell. Took two other guys' legs off and shit. Whose goddamed idea was that whole clusterfuck, anyway?"
Civilian: "That Big Dig is a complete clusterfuck from end to end. Over budget, over due, and now under water."
Incorrect, but sounds like fun: "The three of us got together and clusterfucked all night."
A term which can be used for a person/group of people to describe when a relatively simple task is completely and consecutively fucked up causing them to become frustrated with themselves.
"He's having a total cluster fuck trying to do that"
Government. Also can be used to described management or any chaotic situation involving many people. AKA "clusters".
The United States Government is a clusterfuck.
in computing, this means to have too many computers running on a network, causing the network to mess up, or "clusterfuck"
this is not just for computers. it can apply to computer-like systems that connect to internet, such as Xbox 360, PS3, etc.
Man 1: aww i just got clusterfucked
Man 2: of course you did. you're running 2 laptops, a desktop, and playing black ops on a PS3 with a dial-up internet connection!
Multiple negative events happening in a short period of time i.e. an hour.
I was just fired from my job, and on my way home I was in an accident that was totally my fault. Then I was hit by another car while figuring out the details. Today is just a clusterfuck kinda day.
1. When something is a complete disaster
2. A situation that is highly unwanted
3. A word used in aggrivation at least once a day to describe the horrible trials a person may be going through (I say may because some ppl are just over dramatic)
1. Travis had to re-write his thesis paper while trying to work a job, spend time with his crazy gf, and deal with his mom. He gets everything but the paper done. looks at what needs to be done. has to write 50 pages in an hour. This would be a clusterfuck.
2. Travis gets put in a clusterfuck when his face gets farted on by his girlfriend.
3. Stagger Lee has an absolutely amazing life. He is rich, good-looking, charming, and talented. He gets dirt on his shirt one day. This would NOT be a clusterfuck. It would just be an inconvience.
Bumper to bumper traffic moving at a snail's pace. A bar or club where there's hardly room to move. A jam packed subway train.
"Can't even get to the bar to order, it's a total cluster fuck"
Used in the military when shit is going bad or something is majorly screwed up. Usually accompanied with a load of additional profanity, and if possible, physical confrontation.
"The right flank met with heavy armoured resistance, what a (add multiple expletives) cluster fuck. Where was that intell we were supposed to receive?"