1. To shut, deny entry or provide a barrier to
2. To be near to (proximity)
3. A game played on a table tennis table using two match boxes. The aim being to knock over the opponents box
1. Close the door
2. I will sit close to you
3. Break out the match boxes and lets have a game of close
to knock boots with a member of the oposite sex, as in close the deal
"what ever happened with that female last night?"
"shoot... you know..."
well what happened? did you close?
"you know it"
near to having an orgasm.
on the brink of ejaculating.
"Honey, I'm close. I can't hold off any longer. I'm going to make it."
"No, I'm not close. I need some more foreplay to get in the groove."
being in or having proximity in space or time
25 is pretty close to 28.
Coined on the 12th of September 2009 by Ben; defined by Jay
(1) A colour that is not quite red and not quite pink.
(2) A metaphorical use of colour to describe a relationship between two individuals, often a mutual friendship that is both warm and friendly.
(3) A state of mind whereby everything around you appears to be in harmony.
Jay: Wow, you got those new closes coloured shoes!
Nikki: I Know, aren't they pretty?
Jay: Yeah, they make me feel all warm and happy inside!
Jay: You know what Nikki, I really like being friends with you
Nikki: I know what you mean... This is one of the closesed friendships I've ever had.
Jay: I've been looking through closes-tinted spectacles recently...