Used to describing a shooting victim:
"Son that cat's clock just got stopped yo."
Heartbreak, love problems, etc.
"His female be stressin his clock, gotta keep his dome straight he wanna hustle for me.
A Kit-Cat clock, designed during the Great Depression to help keep people happy. The California Clock Company converted their Kit-Cat clocks to battery movements in the late 1980s.
2) The act of hitting a person.
3) A gauge, such as a speedometer.
4) To gauge, to estimate, to time.
2) Try to steal my AMG, I'll clock you.
3) These new 340 km/h AMG clocks rule!
4) Cop clocked me at 340 in my AMG!
2.) Are you kidding me? this watch is a classic! It's a Romex; they don't make Romex's anymore.