Flem consisting of mucus and snot expelled from the mouth through first snorting back from the nose, clearing throat to conger said mucus, then spitting it out. Also known as a loogy.
Joel spit out a cob and i stepped into it.
fay ·go .lo
Used to describe a guy who has extremely odd tendencies and suspected to become an official homo.
This word is quoted from the movie: You don't mess with the Zohan when the Zohan reveals to his parents that he likes to become a hairdresser because he likes to make people's hair silky smooth. his father asks him: "You, a fagolo"(Israeli accent)
This trendy term can now be used to pick on fag-minded individuals and can actually replace the conventional gay or homo terms.
Of course, this word can be preceded by an ironic cough or throat clearing sound to mark just like the Lebanese word Tobjé
Elias: I wanna start Salsa dancing lessons
Roy: You a Fagolo?
Peter: I'm thinking about redecorating my room in Pink!
Geordie word to desribe the action of clearing one's throat of mucus. Can also refer to the resulting mucus ball.
Here, divvn't step in that grem there, pet
Used as a verb: to stifle a cough or sneeze or throat-clearing in your sleeve. Kinda gross but a much better way of preventing people from getting your germs than having the droplets go into the air or the hand. Called "Dracula" because of the resemblance of the motion to Dracula unfurling his cape.
Don't sneeze into your hand---Dracula it!
1. Metaphysical Properties:
- Astrological Sign: Pisces, Aquarius, Scorpio
- Element: Water.
- Throat Chakra.
- Clearing and cleansing.
- Refreshing and uplifting.
- Promotes tolerance.
- Accelerates reasoning.
- Enhances connection to Higher Self.
2. According to some legends, aquamarine is the treasure of mermaids, with the power to keep sailors safe. Supposedly its' powers are particularly strong when immersed in water. While on land, it is said to have a soothing influence on married couples
3. Aquamarine also protects against the wiles of the devil
4. In Thailand it was believed that wearing the stone could not only keep seasickness from over taking you but that it could save you from drowning
5. Aquamarines are mined in a number of exotic places including Nigeria, Madagascar, Zambia, Pakistan and Mozambique, but most of the gemstones available today come from Brazil
6. A movie with Sara Paxton
What a beautiful aquamarine necklace!