an enthusiastic, affirmative reply to
2.verb (used with object)
to give exuberant, affirmative reply to, approval or affirmation
used as an expression of extreme joy, approval, emotion, or pleasure
1. Should we hit up Vegas this weekend? Cise!
2. You think she's pretty hot? Very cise.
3. I just won the lottery. AWE CISE!!!
Term used in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area.
1. To overexaggerate something or make it seem more than what it is
2. To do/give somewhat something
1. Son, ya'll be cising it, i don't even sound like that.
1. He aint even all that cute, ya'll needa stop cising his head.
2. Cise me with them chips son, im hungry.
2. Ay I gotta open shot, cise me with the ball.
To hype and/or overvalue.
"Stop cising Cary Conklin - he was not the best Redskins quarterback."
"You're saying Danielle has a bigger booty than Laquisha? That's a cise!"
"You've been cising Hurricane so much lately that I think I'll try it tonight instead of Ole' E"
A word used when asking for something in place of whatever other verb one would use.
Hey you tryin to cise me those chips for a sec?
to blow, bop, or give head
heyy.. wanna cise me?
preCISEly, correct. Used in terse, clipped sentences.
"Hey Marcus, I heard you were banging that Elizabeth chick."