1. To overexaggerate something or make it seem more than what it is
2. To do/give somewhat something
1. Son, ya'll be cising it, i don't even sound like that.
1. He aint even all that cute, ya'll needa stop cising his head.
2. Cise me with them chips son, im hungry.
2. Ay I gotta open shot, cise me with the ball.
"You're saying Danielle has a bigger booty than Laquisha? That's a cise!"
"You've been cising Hurricane so much lately that I think I'll try it tonight instead of Ole' E"
an enthusiastic, affirmative reply to
2.verb (used with object)
to give exuberant, affirmative reply to, approval or affirmation
used as an expression of extreme joy, approval, emotion, or pleasure
2. You think she's pretty hot? Very cise.
3. I just won the lottery. AWE CISE!!!