1. Usually an enormous striped tent sitting in the middle of nowhere that showcases clowns and other freakshow acts on a stage full of lions and other animals.
2. Murder Inc
"You's not them G's, you's a circus." - Obie Trice
An event designed to horrify the young with grotesquely painted clowns, grunting animals, and cheap popcorn that stains teeth orange. Known worldwide to be an advanced technique of torture for those who are afraid of clown
"We will take you to the damn circus if you continue to act out, Jimmy."
"Sally went to the circus and was never the same again."
"Getting raped isn't as bad as getting raped by a Clown."
"Sammy and Jimmy went to the circus and were mauled by an elephant."
1. A big place where kids like to go because people stick needles threw their body...and they live!
2. The place where runaways go.
3. The tent with stripes where clowns work.
1. "Hey mommy! I wanna go to the circus and see the guy stick needles threw his brain again!"
"Honey, we just saw it five minutes ago..."
"I WANNA SEE THE CLOWN, MOMMY!"
2. John ranaway to the circus at the age of 12. He hated his life and his parents. He started working there as a clown, but he died when one of the radioactive burning logs caught fire to his hair.
3. This is the tent where the clowns live. They have awesome huge red noses and puffy hair, kinda like Ben Wallace. They can make you dog balloons. Go Clowns!
A collective noun, referring to a large group of midgets
There was a circus of midgets at the park today.
The Juarez family children are a circus of midgets.
The circus of midgets are angry that we do not refer to them as "little people"
Intense. Get it? Like In-tents, but it's really intense. It is a synonym for intense as a circus is in tents. So, it could be intense. It's a pun, play on words or a word game. See Camping
Dude, that roller-coaster was a circus. It was gnarly.
A place where children watch lions and tigers and bears. Herion addicts become "clowns", the floors and seats are sticky as hell and the popcorn and peanuts taste like shit.
I paid $10 to bring the kids to the circus...I'll pay $20 to get out of ever going again.
a crime scene or group of law enforcers
see the circus is in town