1. To pretend you are very strong and walk around like the muscle mass in your arms make it so you can not put them flat by your side.
2. To ruin and quote from a good movie.
3. To retell a funny story to many times so it is not funny anymore.
4. Being a liar to girls to impress them.
1. Josh was Cilboming the other day in the hall, he looked like an idiot.
2. After watching Old School, we had a very funny conversation, until Josh started Cilboming.
3. That story used to make me laugh every time, until Josh Cilbomed it.
4. He got a date with a girl Saturday, but he only got it by Cilboming.
1. Walking around with your arms sticking out as if to say to those around you that the amount of muscle mass you have is too strong to hold them at your side like a normal person would.
He was walking around cilboming in the hall like an idiot.