look up any word, like blumpkin:
(Chew-ee chum chum chew-ee)
A way to communicate with some one that has an incredibly large head when they don't understand you the first time you say something.
You-"Hey Jon can you get that for me?"
You-"Chuy chum chum chuy"
Jon-"fuck you man"
by Haywood Jablohmey December 21, 2010