1. A person who missed the point, or otherwise acted dumb with or without intending to. A dolt, idiot, etc.
2. A person who is being unnecessarily condescending or disdainful, often because of their own internalized judgmental opinions.
3. A person of self-supposed importance, who often has a snooty personality. They use things only as long as it keeps them looking cool, and they consider everything disposable, people included.
A younger chump often wears a popped collar or whatever he or she thinks is on the forefront of the newest cool trend (e.g. j. crew, notice the disdainful attitude in the example of that definition.)
There are often overlaps of people in this category and in the frat daddy category.
Note: Not all who wear J. Crew are chumps.
2. "C'mon man, he missed the shot, no big deal. Don't be a chump about it."
3. "Why would you ever want to move to Greenwich, that place is just a chump breeding ground."
Synonymous with 'loser', although a bit more outdated. See chump change.
Chalkie: Lars, you're a chump.
2. a man who, after attracting a member of the opposite sex, acts so wimpy, clueless and ineffective, that the woman loses interest and move onto someone else.
3. a man who always ends up as a girl's "friend" rather than her romantic partner.
4. a guy so used to not having a romantic or sexual relationship with a woman, that when the opportunity arises the guy is so afraid of blowing it he puts himself in a servile position to the woman, changing his opinions on everything to her opinions, causing her to be seduced away from him by another man who takes charge and knows how to make a move.
5. A guy who, having attracted a girl's interest, is so needy or high maintenance that it creeps her out, and makes her lose interest.
Man, what a chump Felix is. Denise came with him to the party, and he just stood by while Jorge stole her away from him