An art form. The act of farting in one location and then dragging it down range with complete innocence. Similar to crop dusting which is done in an office setting.
To tow a fart along and act like you didnt do it.
A Phantom farter.
Damn Joe, who did the chuck wagon down the hallway?
While having anal sex grab your partner's hair like reins, slap them on her back and scream hey-yahhhh!!
He rode her like a chuck wagon on the Pecos Trail.
The chuck wagon carries the things needed for cooking and eating, and it also caried the supplies and equipment that the wheelers weren't able to carry on their rigs. In this way the chuck wagon freed the wheelers to go have fun without the burden of carrying extra gear on their rigs.
Hey Y'all... Ryan's here with The Chuck Wagon, Lets get some grub and chow down!
mystery meat/"meat"/meat? typically served at school cafeterias
Student A: What's on that lunch line?
Student B: They trot out the ol' chuck wagon again.
Student A: What's even in that shit?
Student B: I don't even know... but I think I'm going for the salad bar.
Originated at the campus of Messiah College. Describes someone who is stupid, silly, annoying, dirty, or anyone that acts like garbage. Like Chuck.
Yo, when you farted in class, the fat girl behind you called you a chuck wagon.
Jared you chuckwagon, you embarassed
yourself when you screamed and acted like a girl after the teacher scratched the chalkboard.
Stop acting like a chuckwagon Ji-won
and dont smoke cigs or speed so you get tickets on campus.
1. Release feces into condom (it is unnecessary for the fecal matter to be your own)
2. Insert penis into condom with feces
3. Secure the creation with a rubber band or duct tape
4. Put on pants
5. Jog 3 miles
6. Release the gooey goodness from within the condom
7. Delicately place the masterpiece into a whole wheat sausage bun
7. Murder the penis owner with an ardvark or a hammer
8. Sever the penis with a craftsman product, preferably one with rust (for flavor)
9. Add condiments as necessary
10. Serve at room temperature
Jackson: I've just run 47 miles.
Jonesy: Ya, but did you make a chuck wagon?
Jackson: Of course!
Jonesy: Where is T3 when you need him??