Pitch Black is a Science Fiction movie released Febraury 18, 2000 starring Vin Diesel, Radha Mitchell, and Cole Hauser. The sequel to which is titled Chronicles of Riddick.
In the movie passengers of the transport vessel "Hunter-Gratzner" crash land on a barren planet leaving only a few survivors. The survivors later come to realize the reason the planet is so barren, when they encounter a species of cannibalistic, ravenous,light sensitive aliens, whom Riddick (Vin Diesel)must confront in order to escape.
Pitch Black - A movie in which a group of marooned space travelers struggle for survival on a seemingly lifeless sun-scorched world. The prequel to Chronicles of Riddick.
|2.||day of days|
The day when an underage drinker and or alcoholic attains a fake i.d. that says he is over 21, which assumingly the individual already looks like he is over the age of 21.The person’s friends will use the phrase “This truly is a day of days!” before during and after the person has used his brand new fake to purchase alcoholic beverages for his underage friends. The phrase “This truly is a day of days!” comes from the underrated movie The Chronicles of Riddick usually known by heart by the one who is receiving the fake.
Deuce: Hey Tyler do you know what today is!?
Tyler: Isnt it the day scotty gets the fake???!
Deuce: YES! its the day of days!!
Tyler: It truly is a day of days!
|3.||Chronicles of Riddickulous|
This phrase is used when describing something that is so ridiculous, it should have been featured in the movie,"Chronicles of Riddick".
This movie is Chronicles of Riddickulous.
|4.||chronicles of ridiculous|
another way to say that something is
ridiculous; because "that's so ridiculous!" is already
so played out; derived from the Vin Diesel (barf)
movie "Chronicles of Riddick"
Have you heard about the sequel to the
awesome movie The Sandlot, "The Sandlot 2: The Son of
the Beast"? That's going to be Chronicles of Ridiculous.
|5.||Matrix Multimedia Syndrome|
A story in which mediums such as video games, and animated series, comic books, and novels are required to create a full cohesive story of a movie or TV series
Franchises that follow Matrix Multimedia Syndrome are:
Chronicles of Riddick
1. A sci-fi character played by Vin Diesel in the films Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick, the anime short Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury, and the X-Box/PC game Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. The character is the last surviving person of a species called Furyans (Pronounced fuer-ee-en). He is known for being a masterful escape artist, and is considered extremely dangerous. Prisons that he is known to have escaped are Butcher Bay and the triple-max facility of Crematoria.
2. The name of the franchise starring Vin Diesel, including two films, an anime short, and a video game and its upcoming sequel.
1. Riddick has been known to escape prisons without sacrificing too much.
2. The Riddick franchise was created by David Twohy
1. an excuse by a large marketing corporation to capitalize on a source material, usually a movie, decent or not. Usually a piece of garbage so bad that it doesn't even deserve a rental (i.e. most Lucasarts games between 97 and 2003), with few anomalous exceptions (i.e. Revenge of the Sith, Chronicles of Riddick,The Clone Wars, Battlefront). Just as there are movie games that suck, there are also game movies made after excellent games that shame the game/entire series itself (i.e. Doom, Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne), although some times there are movies and games made at the same time based on each other that suck equally (i.e. Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis, Superman 64). For these reasons, companies that commit these horrible deeds have sold less because of the large increase of trusted game reviewers.
person1: Dude, did you hear the review for that Chronicles of Riddick movie game?
person2: Yeah, that was a big surprise.