the coolest name for dick, weener, cock ect.
made famous by chris and adam.
Chris, "Dude whitney wants your ween dog."
Greg, "eww dude that is fucked up."
1) Noun: A man who was once called "The King of R&B" and "The King of Stage". He was a street kid started singing with neighbors Ricky Bell and Michael Bivins in the ghettos of Roxbury, Massachusetts for change after school for the movies in 1978. Fellow Roxbury singers Ralph Tresvant and Ronnie DeVove joined with him to form the group "New Edition" by 1981 and got a record deal by 1982. Split from the group in 1986 after stage antics and went on to achieve mega-stardom by 1988 with his hits "Don't Be Cruel", "Every Little Step", "Rock Wit'cha" and "Roni". By 1989, was the most popular black male artist/entertainer in the United States whose concerts could get so wild he was arrested for it more than once. At that point he could be considered a male equivalent of a diva. He also did cameos in some of the songs of the solo New Edition members in 1990 and 1991, including a brief reunion with New Edition in Bell Biv DeVoe's 1991 song "Word To The Mutha". In 1992, he hooked up Whitney Houston, a nationally popular diva and fellow street girl with equally phonemoninal stage presence. Similar to Bobby, she was a street girl from Newark, New Jersey and had been into the sex and drugs underground scene in the music industry since the 80's. There were even semi-credible tabloid rumors she was bisexual or lesbian. Bobby married her in 1992 and they remained an odd yet accepted couple until the mid-90's when their careers begin to fade amidst a mixture of change in national music int...more...
|3.||Ah Hell to the Naw|
A phrase originally coined by Whitney Houston during her reality TV show "Being Bobbby Brown." It generally means "Oh Hell No" to the utmost degree.
Jena: So, guess who I saw Chris leavin' the bar with last night?
Jena: that blond bitch that tries to rock those stupid lookin' braids...
Kim: Ah Hell to the Naw!!
a trait or quality of not giving a fuck; see chris whitney
The uncaring bastard never gave a damn.
To not believe someone's statement. An indication when someone is lying.
Ryan: Hey man, I dryhumped Whitney last night!
Omar: Cha Bet!
1. A person who wants to be the center of attention all the time
2. A person who gives away things that are not hers
3. Someone that keeps your best friend away from you
1. I’ve got to go to work, I don’t have time for a Whitney moment.
2. Dude, he totally pulled a Whitney on your DDR game dude!
3. Have you seen Chris? Nah, he’s totally whitney’d right now.
Pop music and Soft rock music that is designed to relate to older people, like adults. The lyrics don't have teeny themes, dance beats and all that (unless if it's disco). The artists of the genre are usually older.
AC music are usually very ballad in sounding, having the piano, guitars, bass, light drums and even orchestra at times. AC songs also tend to be relaxing/chill type of music that have slow beats with high level romantic and sentimental themes.
AC music format doesn't include rock, techno, blues and many other genres, but it does include the more adult-oriented stuff from the R&B genre which uses real music - Boyz II Men and All 4 One (excluding Chris Brown, Usher, Justin Timberlake, etc - they're meant for teens and their music has urban rhythms). Even the 70's disco genre is considered AC (Gloria Gaynor, Weather Girls, YMCA, etc).
Adult Contemporary musicians include Celine Dion, Barry Manilow, Enrique Iglesias (early career, now he's a full blown teeny-bopper musician), Johnny Mathis, Toni Braxton, Josh Groban, Anastacia, Michael Jackson (some of his work), Christina Aguilera, Andy Williams, Dusty Springfield, Marc Anthony, Tom Jones, Julio Iglesias, Lionel Richie, Cher, Shirley Bassey, Michael Buble, Whitney Houston and Bruno Mars.