look up any word, like blumpkin:
a chorby is usually a paper towel roll or a coke bottle/can, packed with dryer sheets in order to change the smell of the smoke blown through it. Apparently the name originated in Kentucky.
Dude, the RA lives right next door! USE THE FUCKING CHORBY!
by kmann February 08, 2005