look up any word, like blumpkin:
(aka "chords") the amazing original coed a cappella group at the university of richmond

it means "choir of the king" in french, but its pronounced like the pants
dude, you arent in the octaves are you?
no, im in choeur du roi
by whoknew001 November 01, 2006

Words related to choeur du roi

a capella a cappella chords university of richmond ur