1. Basic food, for when you can't be arsed to get anything better. Good at soaking up beer.
2. What I don't have when I play poker
3. A female who will probably have sex with a scouser
4. Full sex with a woman
1. Let's get some chips on the way to the pub
2. I'm out of chips, lets go get poombed
3. Chips is here tonight, where's scouse James?
4. Look! Johnny's taken that girl upstairs for some chips. Bloody hell! Have you seen the state of her? His nob's gonna rot one day if he carries on like this.
money (probably from the chips used in casino gambling)
I saved some chips to buy a new game.
A male, generally of Canadian decent, who displays a lumberjack beard and owns a magic penis.
1."Is that the dude on the Brauny paper towels?" "No, you can tell by his glowing pants that he's a chip."
2. "The only way to satisfy an entire Harem in under 5 minutes is to employ a chip."
Bad, or not good. In replace of weak
This song is chips, I'de rather listen to bethoven any day before this
California Highway Patrol, or an old TV show with Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox riding on police motorcycles.
Hi, i'm Erik Estrada and I was on the TV show CHiPs
A West COast slang term for money. Derived from the poker chips used in casinos.
I'm outta chips... I'm headed home.
a piece of a cigarette containing tobacco that is used to mix with ur weed
for use in a joint
oi joe u got a chip?