Top Definition
The method whereby seminal fluid, released from a hole at the tip of the corpus spongiosum, settles 'with a splash' on the prominence formed by the anterior projection of the lower jaw.
"My Gosh!" exclaimed Douglas. "It appears that a portion of sex wee has landed upon my chin rather than in my mouth. Your aim seems to be somewhat irregular, Miles."

"Aye, its called a chin splash. Get in!!"
by Mr Prowse August 11, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.