1. v. To hang out.
2. v. To smoke pot.
3. v. To hang out and smoke pot.
4. adj. Something extremely awesome.
1. Kid 1: What are you up to?
Kid 2: Nothin. Let's chill.
2. Kid 1: I wanna get high.
Kid 2: We'll chill at 6P.
3. Kid 1: What are you doing, I wanna get high.
Kid 2: We'll chill.
4. Emberlix is sooo chill.
a slang way to describe the action of relaxing
Man, I'm so angry
Chill Dawg, Chill.....
A topsy-turvy equilibrium that nonetheless remains stable.
Damn Truc, we're chill.
1) a synonym for cool/dope/sweet (i.e. thats so chill)
2) a synonym for "hang out" (i.e. let's chill)
3) a synonym for "no thanks" (i.e. umm...I'm chill on that)
4) smoking pot (i.e. wanna chill during lunch?)
5) you need to calm down (i.e. you need the chill the F out man)
6) being intoxicated by marijuana and/or being relaxed (i.e. i am so chilled out right now)
7) yes, that sounds good (i.e. Matt: Want to iceskate? Sam: thats chill dude)
8) something that is cold (i.e. there is a chill to the air)
9) stayting in (i.e. Jamie: Want to get wasted tonight? Kyle: nah man I'm just going to chill tonight)
Just remember, some of these phrases are quite similar if not exactly similar, so your tone of voice is essential when using this word.
all the examples of chill are next to the corresponding definitions above
1. An adjective which typically descibes a situation or individual which/who is relaxing
, and enjoyable
or easy going
; it is often used to describe parties, get togethers, and acquiantences. Chill is in opposition to rowdiness, exciting activity, and stress
2. A verb used as a command or request that situations or individuals become relaxed
, and content
1. It was pretty chill. We sat around and watched a movie while we drank some goose
and smoked some herb
2. Chill son! Take a shot of this goose
and a hit of this herb
Chill is widely unknown but is the whole bro code that all bros live by. It is sometimes considered the bible of brostians everywhere. When used in a setence such as "This is chill" it is refering to the Bro BiBle were anything that is considered "chill" is holy. Bros who worship the Chill are usually but not restricted to Lacrosse Players.
DUUUUUUUUUDE THATS CHILL
A word meaning cool or nice. Usually said when someone is happy about something and said in a relaxing manner. Usually said in an Irish accent. When people say this it is not usually just said once but is said for days on end, and becomes annoying
Vanessa said "we are reading the book One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest in lit"
Nina says in an Irish accent "That's chill"
(v) the act of smoking weed and or under the influence of weed.
Yo Ryan you chill right now, your eyes look fucked up.