The abominably painful process that has brought so many people into this world. If there is anything that nature screwed up, it is childbirth, probably the most painful experience imaginable, and a lot of women died during childbirth before modern medicine.
When I saw a video of childbirth once, I went home and apologized to my mom.
frequent result of an inability to properly use birth control.
He didn't feel like wearing a condom back then so now she's suffering the pains of childbirth.
1. Absoltuely intense torturing pain that our "loving" God gave to women as a result of Eve eating the forbidden apple.
2. Something pro-life assholes want to force women and female teenagers who aren't ready for a child to go through as a "punishment" for having sex (cause they think an unborn fetus is more important than the woman who has to carry it). No girl should EVER be forced to though with this if she's not ready.
3. The reason men are luckier than women.
1. I didn't eat the goddamn apple, so why am I punished for it?!
2. 77% of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant.
3. And men say they can take pain better than women. Let's see a man have a baby.
Fuck childbirth. I don't want kids anyway.
pushing out a baby.
kind of like shitting a watermelon, so they say.
Process of giving birth to humans.
End product of sex.
Intense physical pain followed by warmth and love.
Used by artists as an example of the link between disgust, emotion and life.
Aww a baby, you forgot to wipe that placenta off.
Reason #1 I'm glad I'm a man
It'd be nice getting sex whenever you want like chicks can, but eventually you'd have to go through childbirth.
24 hours of pain, screaming and insulting your husband/fiance/boyfriend
Woman- Oh god here comes another one
Woman- Shut up..your not the one in pain