|43.||Plum out of luck|
The safe way of saying SOL.
When you fail because of something out of your hands.
Especially popular in the dialect of Brampton, where minorities rule and a young, intelligent brown girl with "ridiculous swag", two cats away from insanity, is trapped for the summer.
Those chicks look pretty hot" "Yea man, but they go to med school" "Aw, that's a 5 point reduction. Call me plum out of luck.
When a bro stops talking to another bro because of a guy/girl there dateing. AKA breaking bro code rule 1. bro's before ho's.
"Dude can you believe Shawn I haven't heard from him in weeks" "Yeah he's trying to get with that blonde, he seriously just commited broacyde"
|45.||Akins High School|
A ghetto school filled with either potheads or a bunch of nerds playing yugioh and trying to become valedictorian... and pregnant chicks rule.
"Pregnant at 14? She must go to Akins High School."
"Akins High School... where drug deals go on in English 2."
1. An awesome skate spot in Carlsbad, CA. FIGS stands for Faraday's Intentional Gateway Skateway. Believe me, it makes perfect sense if you've seen it and know where it is.
2. FIGS can also mean 11 o'clock pm. (Became 11 o'clock when we made 11 the official time to meet at FIGS.)
Rule: The word FIGS can only be used once in a sentence its up to context clues or visual hints given by the speaker to determine which FIGS you mean.
1. We're going to smoke a joint and hit FIGS later with a couple of the homies, want to join?
2. I'll see you at our spot at FIGS. There's a bonfire at tower 31 at FIGS, lets snag some chicks.
Having sexual intercourse with 3 people.
Refers to the song "3-Way" by the lonely island.
"I just had a 3 way with two chicks i met in a dark bathroom!"
A rule Connecticut town.
You might be from Colebrook Connecticut if:
You roll coal by my house every morning and wake me up.
You have attend at least one bombfire in the past day or two.
You have seen little green elves one day when you were in the woods.
You have gotten so messed up on moonshine you couldn't attend the two hours that you go to school.
Got kicked out of mcdonalds because your truck was to loud so you had to hang at Dunkin instead.
Your dog is named after a peace of equipment.
If you own a landscaping business.
If your into fat chicks
You did wheel chair races down a hill one night you got bored.
If you know someone who is a Volunteer firefighter.
Rules of the Classroom:more...
1) Never date single mothers. Dating equals porking.
-Too much of a risk. She already made one mistake and some guy is paying out his asshole for the next 18 years of his life. Probably paying vaginamony, also known as alimony and/or child support. Also the kid will always remain #1 in the relationship. You will always take the backseat. Although single mothers may seem to be "easy," you don't want to deal with this baggage if all you want to do is bang. There are plenty of chicks out there without children... including in Seattle believe it or not.
2) Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything.
-There is no reason you should feel obligated to pay for anything. However, there is nothing wrong with splitting things 50/50. If you can get away without paying a dime...great. More tail for less money bottom line.
3) If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB)
-Chances are she has no intention of EVER screwing you. Why should you invest your time when all she just wants to do is string you along. You would be wasting time and money so move on. If she really wants to bang you, she will come to you after the third date ends.
4) No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over.
-Get in and get out. (No pun intended). If all you wanna do is bang, this can send them the wrong message that you want more.
5) Never get involved with a co-worker unless you dont mind losing your ...