Shitty/brown/harsh weed from inner-city Chicago. Found in Chicago, and surrounding area.
D-bag: Yo man, check out this ill weed I just picked up.
Non d-bag: Those shitty brown nugs? Have fun with your Chi-town brown faggot.
3rd largest city in america,16th Richest city in the world. New multi-million dollar pent houses and condos being built(see Chicago spire & waldrof astoria) milwaukee has some odd complex with chicago but cant compete (milwaukees lame dont ever go thier!!!) saw its far share of crime and population loss during the 80's an 90s but is on the rise again. I would say a cleaner version of new york, downtown is never dead, u can go at 3:00am and still have fun. 24 hour city with the most agressive drivers i have ever seen( and im from boston)World Class shoipping just to name a few, Prada, louis vitton,gucci,hugo boss,fendi,and more..big city lots of fun and great pizza and hot dogs,nice historic homes brown stones huge victorian homes on the south side, 24 hour rail system and bus. (No more Projects!!!) good clubs,great bars,nice homes go to chicago and i'll graruntee you will love it.
Milwaukeean: i hate chiago drivers
Chicagoan: well thats because your drunk,dumb and from wisconsin
Milwaukeean: o we wish we were you!
A terrible place to live.more...
and here is why:
1. Downtown sucks my ass
2. Our homeless problem has spread to our suburbs and is swiftly becoming a national joke
3. We have a Triple-A baseball team whose mascot is called "dinger."
4. Our NBA franchise, our lone major sports team, can't win the big one, has seen its' best years pass it by, and is itching to move to Las Vegas.
5. There are no real restaurants anywhere within 100 miles of here.
6. Our idea of a landmark is the downtown bridge. Gorgeous.
7. When people ask for recommendations of things to do in Sacramento, there are only two possible answers:
1. Long pause, followed by "See the capitol building!"
2. Tell them to keep driving until they get to San Francisco
8. We host the State Fair… a haven for hill people and white trash
9. Frisbee golf is considered acceptable recreation here.
10. The biggest sports debate in this town is which of the football teams, located 100 miles away from here, is your favorite.
11. Our fans at basketball games ring cow bells.
12. There is no freeway linking the two fastest growing counties (el Dorado and Placer). There are no plans for such a freeway. The roads that do connect the two (Sunrise and Hazel) are ALWAYS under construction.
13. The only time our city makes national news, it's negative. Think "Fire Department scandal."
14. Our idea of "great shopping," is a strip mall that has a "Barnes and Knoble," AND an "Old Navy." Classy.