look up any word, like sapiosexual:
known to the rest of the civilized world as a "chest of drawers" or a "dresser" a piece of furniture commonly located in a bedroom.
I'm gonna go pick up a chester drawers so I have a place to put my underwear.
by DonaldSayers March 23, 2011
85 7
This physical condition happens to people who gain so much weight that their chest falls into their drawers. You can't distinguish where the chest ends above the belt line. A person's belt or pants appears to rise all the way up into that solid layer of chest / fat.
Dang, that old man has got chester drawers.
by tomjordan September 03, 2011
22 26