2. A colour, either referring to the colour of the cherry fruit, or the cherry wood.
3. The wood of a cherry tree.
4. Slang for hymen. To pop a cherry is to break the hymen of a virgin.
2. That lipstick is cherry red
3. I have a cherry floor.
4. "You and Vanessa still goin' out?"
"Nah, I dumped her after she let me pop her cherry."
Less-of-an-Idiot: "Um, maybe she just uses tampons or something."
(b) Red hot ash at the end of a cigarette
(c) When the bowl is keeping itself lit (marijuan), you no longer have to light it
(d) When something is nice, looks new
(b) Knock the cherry off that cig before you throw it in the brush
(c) It's cherry, just hit it and pass
(d) That car's cherry
2. n. (vulgar): The hymen. The expression "popping her cherry" means deflowering a woman.
2) (See definition; no need to repeat that)