2. cash flow (n.)
3. a reference to south park, meaning to make a cat piss on your face in order to get high (v.)
4. a term used to describe a departure from an event or social gathering that was really gay
2. Where's my cheese, BITCH?! I LENT YOU FIVE BUCKS LAST WEEK!
3. "Hey, let's go cheese."
"Do you feel like cheesing, guys?"
"Dude, I'm cheesing F-ing brains out right now."
4. "Bro, we cheesed the fuck out of there. That shit was lame."
Look at dem $nap$ homeboy that's ballin right there
edam and eve
A very simple image description of cheese
An Array Of Cheeses
Orgin: Everywhere - as old as welfare started.
where in wellfare. people get free Money and Govt. Cheese. Real cheese handed out for food for people in the poverty line.
Cheese comes from the term "Government Cheese" but in slang its refer to the "MONEY". cuz thats what you both get at the welfare line. but it is used to mean "Money" for anything.
this is an old slang. alot of old movies uses it.
2)An important person. Often used in the phrase big cheese.
3) Slang term for Money.
4) A mixture of the drugs in Tylenol PM and heroin
2) I'm the big cheese around.
3) I'm making mad cheese.
4) Sell me some cheese man..
also known as 'starter heroin.'
Cheese has been a big problem in Dallas, TX recently.