it can also be used if something good is about to happen or has happened.
(a big wave is rolling in)
'cheers.. this one's gonna be a ripper'
Reply: 'Cheers, but I'm not interested in buying a bible from the early eighteenth century'.
2. "Only total wankers sign off with 'kind regards'. What shall I put?"
"Just write, 'Cheers', and then your name."
3. "Fark Iyam pished."
2. ya r welcome!
4. before drinking anything with ya homies
frank: cheers jo!!
2. frank: thank ya man for ya help!!
ryan: cheers dude!!!
3. paul: bye frank see ya later!
4. ryan, frank and paul rising their pints up..
"Oh cheers, mate."