1. A popular Family Guy line that can be overused, referring to Stewie's lines on PTV special "Cheeky Bastard"
2. Having the most luscious cheeks of the buttocks, well-deserved of poems, ballads, and passionate nights with or withour covers on bed.
3. A cunning genius or thing that even Superman is fond of.
1. Brian: "Where are those pork rinds?"
Stewie: "I don't know. They might be up some close crevice full of flavor."
Brian: "You cheeky bastard."
2. My Juliet, tis the cheekiest maiden
That I have been blessed to smack
My hands on...Twas a wonderful night
Of romping and thomping with you, my dear...
3. Superman: "I love Kryptonite so much, man, for all its drug-filled hipsters that whoop me around. Is that the shit or what! What a cheeky!
Cheeky is a word used by english people like myself. 1. it is a word used to describe someone who does something or says something sort of disrespectful and sometimes rude, but says it in a cunning way. 2. can also be used in a more serious way i.e if you found out that one of your friends has been talking behind your back, you might say that she is a "cheeky bitch"
1. student says: miss, i like your sweat patches, i think they look nice against that lovely brown dress you are wearing today...
Teacher says: "dont be so cheeky"
"Who's the cheeky (est) in the X factor
Immediate answer: "Harry Styles."
They're women's underwear cut to show off your "cheeks".
*girl bends over*
Dude: dang check out those cheekies!
Dude2: dammit! *gorilla walks to restroom*
This is a prefix, that is added onto anything that you are doing/having, without permission, when at work, or in some type of lesson, where rules are to be followed.
1) (when working outdoors) Scott, go and make us a cheeky-bru whilst the boss is havvin a shit!!!
2) Rite, i'l go and roll us a cheeky-joint in the toilet.
3) I had a cheeky-spliff at work, itz always better when ur not supposed 2 be doin it!!!
Last few draw
s of a joint, said because its a cheek to give the person so little.
First person: "Want a draw of this mate, its cheekys though.
Second person: "you cheeky bastard!"
"Want cheekys on this mate"
a bitch wit a fat mufuckin ass
nigga u seen dat bitch wit the buffy ass she had dem cheekies
when you meet-n-greet your friends or family with a side-kiss, but really, you just touch cheeks and make the kissy sound
"Oh, hi!! *cheekies* I haven't seen you a while, how are you?"