ramen noodles, cheese puffs, beef sticks, cooked in a cheese puff bag. usually made in prison due to all the items are availible on the comissery list.
yo im gettin some noodles for chi chi's tonit.
|2.||chi chi monger|
One who advocates the looking at women's breast (tits
chi chi Mex slang for tits
monger one who avocates
Stop staring at that girl you chi chi monger.
slang name for chico, ca
I'm gonna be just gettin it tonight in chi town
Italian word for "dick".
It has very much definition:
1. Testa di cazzo: head of dick
2. Faccia di/da cazzo: (face of dick) odious person.
3. Non saperne un cazzo, non capirci un cazzo (don't know anything, don't understand anything): meaning of nothing/anything (in negative sentences).
4. Che cazzo vuoi? (What do you want?): meaning what.
5. Stare sul cazzo: be odious.
6. Alla cazzo (di cane): at random
7. Cazzi amari, cazzi acidi, cazzi per il culo: "And now problem are arriving."
8. Col cazzo: never
9. Cazzi miei(my): (my) buisness. Used when someone don't want to tell his buisness / "Mind your buisness!"
10. Cagare il cazzo (litterally, shit the dick): to be odious.
11. Grazie al cazzo (litterally, thank to the dick): "It's banal" / "I already know it!"
1. Guarda quel ragazzo, è una testa di cazzo - Look at that guy, he's very stupid!
2. Cosa vuoi da me, hai una faccia da cazzo! - What do you want from me, your very odious!
3. Quella ragazza non capisce un cazzo. - That girl understand nothing.
4. Che cazzo di colore vuoi? - What color do you want? (said when angry).
5. Lo sai? Mi stai proprio sul cazzo! - Do you know? I can't suffer you!
6. Ehi, hai fatto (que)'sto disegno alla cazzo (di cane) - Hey, you've done this draw without accuracy!
7. Abbiamo rotto il vetro, ora sono cazzi amari! - We broke the glass, troubles will arrive.
8. John: Vuoi uscire con me?
Ann: Col cazzo.
John: Do you want to go out with me?
9. Ann: Chi ti piace?
Meg: Cazzi miei.
Ann: Who do you like?
Meg: They're my buisness.
10. Mi fai cagare il cazzo! - You're very odious to me.
11. John: Ah, solo adesso ho scoperto che sei coetanea!
Meg: Grazie al cazzo! Siamo in classe insieme!
John: Hey, only now i understood that you have my same age!
Meg: It's banal, we attend the same class!
|5.||chee (also known spelled chi, or che)|
Ithaca College lingo for cocaine. Normally good coke but one can never be sure.
"yo, are we getting chee tonight?"
"where is the chee-man?"
"who's getting chee tonight?"
Also pronounced Chee-Five. Can essentially mean anything, and go anwhere. Particularly useful if you can think of nothing better to say. Can alternately be used as an exclemation. (See Niner). As coined by The Gazebos.
(awkward silence awkward silence)... "Ch-five."
Alright first off, I come from the city of Hamadan in Iran. I speak the Persian language (Farsi). That does not make me a Persian. Persians are a sub-species of the Indo-Iranian Aryan tribes who migrated from South Russia and Central Asia to parts of Iran, Afghanistan and India. There were people already living in Iran like the Elamites. Some Iranian tribes settled in the South of Iran. Some of these tribes were known as the Persians. Some tribes settled in the North. Some of these tribes were known as the Medes. Persia conquered the Median Empire. Then they conquered a huge amount of land. This empire was known as the Persian Empire. I am dam proud of coming from such a Culture rich country as Iran. Just cause I come from Iran dosen't make me a Persian. I have most likely Persian blood in me, and Medean as well, Kurdish, Elami blood and many others. Most people in Iran are descended from all the Aryan (Iranian) tribes who settled in Iran.more...
In Iran, the people there are generally nice, hospitallous and smart. They have not lost their ways. They still keep their country's culture close to them and have not forgotten stories of the Shahnameh. In America (or other countries where Iranians generally immigrate) the Iranians there refer to themselves as 'Persian' though they have no meaning of what it is. They are mostly hospitallous, but the young Iranians there have lost their ways and are sliding into American culture and are creating a stereotype for themselves there. They...