See also: Chatka
1. A toast!
2. An occasion which requires a round of shots. Or a round of sips. That's the nature of Chatka Time- it's all about the small sip. It's up to you to decide how big your sip is.
3. Traditionally, it is always the response to the question, "What time is it?" and requires strong alcohol like whiskey, tequila, rum, or occasionally gin at 9:00am.
4. Recently, Chatka Time has come to include non-alcoholic beverages for those who cannot or do not partake of alcoholic beverages. Designated drivers and those on medication can still take part in the toast without sacrificing health.
See also: Na Zdrowie which is a standard Chatka toast as you raise your glass. This is a polish (and russian, and ukrainian) toast to health.
1. What time is it? Chatka Time!
2. You got the promotion? I think it's Chatka Time!
3. I heard somebody call Chatka Time. Is there enough Tullamore Dew or should we break out the rye whiskey for this one?
4. I shared your birthday Chatka Time at 9pm last night, but I was studying for a test so I raised a glass of Mountain Dew instead.