With charolastra brotherhood come greatest powers and principles that must be followed by word according to sacrosanct manifesto>>>
1. There is no greater honor than being a Charolastra.
2. Do whatever you feel like.
3. Pop beats poetry.
4. Get high at least once a day.
5. You shall not screw another Charolastra’s girl.
6. Whoever likes Team America is a fag.
7. Whacking off rules.
8. Never marry a virgin.
9. Whoever roots for Team America… (it’s worth repeating)
10. Truth is cool, but unattainable.
11. The asshole who breaks any of the previous rules loses his title of “Charolastra.”
Not much charolastra? hey, dont it smell like bread here?
Puta you fucking hog, you are freaking disgusting motherfucker, fuck off here!
mexican slang meaning space cowboy.
one of the characters in the movie meant to say 'charro astral' or astral cowboy in reference to the song 'the Joker' by steve miller but said 'charolastra'. The kids in the movie then used it to mean cool dude or person.
"It's kind of like an astral cowboy."
In the film, the characters say that it was really created from misinterpreted lyrics of a rock song. And the way they sing it, it seems as if the word, 'charolastra,' comes from The Clash's lyrics: "Should I stay, or should I go?" These lyrics were misinterpreted as: "Charolastra, charolo0oo. Charolastra, charoloooo."
?Como estas charolastra?
"Charolastra charolo...charolastra charoloo...!" (should I stay or should go?! should I stay or should I go...!?")