1. Worst Place to live.
2. Worst food on earth.
3. Full of rich snobs who think that they're all that when they are shit.
4. A place where everyone does drugs.
5. Despite what everyone thinks worst bagles on earth!
6. Where UVa is located. UVa is full of rich kids who go out and get piss drunk on the weekends.
1. "Where do you live"
A: "A hell hole"
2. Sal's Pizza
3. "Hay, let's take my BMW to the mall and show off"
4. "Dawg, what are we doing tonight?"
5. "Man Bodos Bagles are awsome"
"Nah man, their shit"
6. UVa Student: "What are we doing this weekend"
Another UVA Student: "Let's go to Foxfield and get drunk as hell."
- A town with the best bagel shop in the world.
- A place where people wear flip-flops and short-sleeved polo shirts all year round.
- Thomas Jefferson's favorite child.
Aren't those people cold?
No, they're from Charlottesville.
where all the cool kids are born. where UVA constantly kicks VT's sorry crack.
Ouch, UVA just totally dominated VT last night in charlottesville.
The best town ever despite what haters say.
Boy: where do you live?
Boy: dude best town ever!!
Girl: I know right?!
A fucked up town that was apparently once voted "the best place on the east coast to raise a family" or some shit. A week later I watched 6 14 year olds who thought they were hardened criminals on a regular gang excursion throw bricks through the window of someone's BMW. Thomas Jefferson was an asshole. UVA sucks. Tech usually beats them. Take that you preppy shits.
Like, oh my gosh, lets drive our beamers down to the JPJ and see Justin Timberlake! And then take 2 hours to get 10 miles down the road to get back to school because Charlottesville is stupid. I was aiming for prep, but I'm clearly only an imposter.