Each faction has it's own legions of mortal followers and Daemons who sacrifice uncounted millions of human victims to appease their dark masters. For, to gain in power, the Chaos Gods need souls. The Dark Gods reward their followers with 'gifts' who often come in the shape of a mutation, like a tentacle, inhuman strength or even daemonic wings! Eventually if the warrior (the Chaos gods care only about war, death and conflict) has proven himself enough, and has become a Champion of Chaos in the process, he will be granted immortality as his final reward. He (or she of something else entirely in the case of Slaanesh) has become a Deamon Prince and answers to his god alone.
The Chaos gods each reflect a particular facet of human nature and Chaos Undivided reflects simple and plain evil. Khorne reflects bloodlust and barbarity, Ngle the desire to tear down and to let everything rot and fester, Slaanesh stands for the desire for perfection and for ‘the pleasures of the flesh’ (Slaanesh has a disturbing preference for whips as weapons and tentacles as gifts) whilst Tzeentch is representative for the urge to evolve and progress, he also stands for the quest for (forbidden) knowledge and magic.
The symbol of Chaos Undivided is the eight pointed star as it resembles the four points on the compass that the Dark Gods occupy (being each others opposites and hating each other) and the different ways one can worship and follow Chaos.
2. A state of reality in which one's reality is not under control. ie. Anarchy.
3. The perfect fusion of good and evil, Light and Darkness. It is these things, yet it is not, and is greater than both.
Note: For all the KH players out there, this is not to be confused with Twilight.
4. A character from Sonic Adventure. Chaos is the God of Destruction; an anthromorphic...water lizard-thingy that is able to morph into any shape and is modular in nature. Chaos lives on The Floating Island. Chaos once destroyed the world when the ancient tribes of echidnas turned to war and corruption. Forunately, Chaos was sealed into the Master Emerald, along with an echidna named Tikal. Millenia later, Chaos was released by Dr. Robotnik. One kickass game later, a Perfect Chaos was defeated by Super Sonic, and the world was saved. Not from destruction, as it had already been partially destroyed, but from total destruction.
5. A mysterious character in the Xenosaga series who seems to wield holy magic as a weapon. Nobody's sure just what this guy is, because even though he looks human, it's obvious from the first time you see him that he is not human. I think he's an angel. Some think he's a Gnosis. Perhaps we will never know. Then again, maybe we'll find out in Xenosaga III...or IV...but definately not V or VI, because V is Xenogears, which takes place millions of years after Shion's time, and obviously VI is after Xenogears.
2. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
3. Can't really think of an example.
4. Just play Sonic Adventure. You'll be glad you did, as it's a good game.
5. Play Xenosaga Episodes I and II.
In mathematics, the use of strange attractors, fractals, and cellular automata, and other nonlinear, graphical models are used for studying data that was previously thought of as random.
In biology, chaos is used in the identification of new evolutionary processes leading to understanding the genetic algorithim, artificial life simulations, better understanding of learning processes in systems including the brain, and studies of such previously unresearchable areas as consciousness and the mind.
Darwin's work also appears in direct conflict with Newton's because it changes our understanding of the nature of time, demonstrating that some time is not reversible.
Prigogine explains that the concept of entropy is actually the physicists application of the concept of evolution to physical systems.
The greater the entropy of a system, the more highly evolved the system is. Chaos theory is also having a major impact on quantum physics and attempts to reconcile the chaos of quantum physics with the predictability of Newton's universe.
Chaos theory is already affecting the critical aspects of our lives. It greatly impacts all sciences. For example, it is answering previously unsolvable problems in quantum mechanics and cosmology. The understanding of heart arrhthmias and brain function has been revolutionized by chaos research. There have been games and toys developed from chaos research, such as the SimAnt, SimLife, SimCity, etc. series of computer games. Fractal mathematics are critiical to improved information compression and encryption schemese needed for computer networking and telecommunications.
K's Chaos gave them the story to be so, as you say juicy, it would have been the talk of your successful endevor. When a person knows they are being bated and play the fall guy so trackers plan can be plotted by the trackie; it gave them chaos enough to talk about it. Her question is- Was it really her fault or their desire to stalk her life and take from her that which was her story and hers alone to tell when she was ready? She chose not to want people to know her gift! People use what they do not understand to an advandage of some thing they want and may truly not deserve to know.