1. The pipe on all of the bagpipes in the world that has the finger holes on it.
2. For the Scottish Highland bagpipes/Irish Warpipes, the chanter (or practice chanter) is used to learn the basics before taking on the full instrument.
1. The chanter on the Highland pipes sounds close to that of the Spanish Gaita.
2. One must never stop playing the practice chanter as long as they play the pipes.
Chanter can be used in two circumstances.
that is used around Christmas time or in Christmas terms.
2) Banter used in terms of Chundering
(i.e. vomitting after consumming alcohol)
1) Harriet: "Oh that Christmas Carolling was immense. Your singing was as bad as a whale Briony!"
Briony: "Oh thanks!"
Amelia: "Ooohhh Chanter!!"
2) (After finding vomit in the sink...)
Harriet: "Who can't hold their drink!?..... my mum could do better than that!"
Briony: "Oooohhh Chanter!!"
nickname for 'Enchanter' - an overpowered uber hib
class, who's focus pulling negates the need for regular balanced groups.
Bard: you guys going to fins?
Hero: naw - they have 4 chanters, 2 bards, a shade and a warden...fucking gimped focus pulling group >:|
A combination of chat and banter, divided into three classes, much like illict drugs- A, B, and C class chanter.
C class chanter- generally hung over dribble