Mispelling of the word crap.
Also a type of fish.
Yes Dad they're carp!
Oh right glad you liked them.
omg u iz gh3y nd u iz carp!!111111 nd i cant type
A homemade harp. (crap/harp?
"There's a carp in the water"
"That carp made of ropes and boards sounds surprisingly good.
1. abbr. - carpet kid
2. n. - Someone who is mentally handicapped.
3. n. - Someone who is unintelligent or in, say, a remedial class.
4. n. - Someone who acts very stupid, can't interact on the samel level as their peers, or is "not all there".
5. n. (derogatory) - Someone who does blatantly stupid and annoying things, and who has little personality and few redeeming qualities.
6. n. (derogatory) - Someone who is chronically uncool, even to losers.
7. n. (carps) - A high school social class comprised of students who are typically rebellious but lack the social skills to associate with the "bad kids". The stereotypical carp is loud, hostile, angry, unfashionable, unintelligent, and poserish yet down to earth, somewhat introverted, friendly and keeps to themselves.
3. "Cut her some slack. You know she's always been a carp."
4. "The kid sniffing the windex? Yeah, he's kind of a carp."
5. "Give me the kerosene, Josh! You're being a fucking carp!"
6. "You mean you couldn't even get a seat at the chess club table? Damn, you are such a carp!"
7. "The carps were arguing with the jocks over by the smoking pit today."