1. An exchange in which the input results in an equal but different output.
2. "Magic: The Gathering" - a term used for a spell which lets you draw a card in addition to its other effects.
1. That trip to my mother's house was such a cantrip, look at all the food we're bringing home.
2. I use lots of cantrips in my deck because it helps me go through it faster.
1) magical spell
2) an alteration of a rule or physical law.
3) a change in basic rules or laws.
4) an aberration but without negative or positive connotation.
5) can be trippy but without drug use.
6) a modification to one of many rules is not a powerful thing but may allow for other more powerful things to take place.
1) it was as if someone actually used a cantrip when the magician levitated off the stage and defied the laws of gravity.
2) the same force that causes gravity also causes a cantrip on three dimensional space that we have yet to conclusively understand and believe may allow for the warping of time.
3) cross gendered people are aberrations where as people who have non-gendered homosexual identity are more likely to be true cantrips of nature as it's impossible to identify ones self as being the opposite of something that is just a socially constructed fiction to begin with. only through aberration is such a thing possible.
4) deciding not to use the crosswalk when it's perfectly safe to do so is not criminal thus it is not jay walking or any other aberration of law and order. when and where it does get you across the street safer and quicker for everyone, it is a cantrip of the law.
5) it was as if the whole world might stand on it's ear when we realized a polar shift was in progress and magnetic north was something that can move! it felt like a cantrip had been played and reality might spin itself out of control in our minds but it was really nothing to worry about.
6) the cantrip change to privatization in california's electric power supply lead to ridiculously increased electricity prices and price gauging.
Any level 0 spell capable of being cast by an arcane spellcaster.
"Hey, what cantrips did you prepare on your wizard?"
"Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, and Prestidigitation."
a magic spell
He wove a cantrip on him. (=put a spell on him)