1. (n.) Also known to most of the world as Canadia, Canada is "America's hat." Canada is known for its immense maple tree supply, saying "aboot" and "eh?", and lots and lots of mooses.
2. (adj.) Super cool; most excellent; awesome
3. (n.) A hat (specifically a hat belonging to the U.S.A.)
4. (n.) One who has the quality and/or ability to talk in a Canadian fashion; One who uses "eh?" and "aboot" and mostly replaces "ou" with "oo".
1. "Hey, Jim, have you heard about that new Canadia -I mean Canada- place? I went there, like, last week, man!"
2. "Wow, check out that dude over there. He's so Canada!"
3. "Yo, dude! Check out that weird Canada-thing above us on this map!"
4. "Hello, guys. What was all that ruckus aboot at your hoose last night, eh?"
"Wow, he's such a Canada."
The way in which Canadians, especially in the Fredericton-Moncton corridor of New Brunswick, pronounce, sore-y, pro-NOONCE, the mascot of Walt Disney World.
A popular children's song in Fredericton, Oromocto, and Riverview:
Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me?
Mickey MOOSE! Donald Duck!
Mickey MOOSE! Donald Duck!
Forever let us hold our banners HOY!
HOY! HOY! HOY!
Someone who decides they are suddenly Jamaican but born in suburbia
For ou Canadian viewers:
The rapper 'Snow' is a friggin Jafaken!!
A more robust and more discriptive proclaimation of a "self"s' personal description of a "hyper"-active and ( "brainy" -or- "intelegent" ) action of sequences of "self" of the user.
It relates to such in the same as adding ( "Hyper" -or- "Too - Much - Energy" ) and ( "Brainy" -or- "Intelegent" -or- "Constitutional Relitivity of Thoughts" ) to gather of in situations to "Scenes of grandure from External Socialites".
This short Descriptor is ment to discribe a complex mixture of actions and reactions within a muttle of emotions that had either aided or is aidding in the users' own perspective line of self 'lussional events.
Playing an online game, with "First - Person - Shooter" perspective in mind, and the live action scenario is
simular to "RTCW: Enemy Territory";
or as the like: "Call of Duty";
or also as: ''''Medal of Hon"ou"r''''
Evaluation: Trying to annalize the current
situation in-play, to make suitable
decisions to aide the team-mates or the
like to accomplish goal(s) of the "Map" in play
either silently, or working in co-operation with other players in the game scenario for winning
Self: "player1, 20?"
Player1: "location givin in some form, Self situation?"
Self: "L'T'! L'T' MAX!"
L'T' would have been logically used as short for
"Logic-Tensive" while in the accompinance of
team-mates that are not co-operative
***Caution: this term afterwards is way TOO dangerous to use in Real-life situations!!!!***
A person is undergoing self-knowing phobias of: "Split Personallity Disorder" and/or "Multiple Personallity Disorder" and/or "Dementia" and/or "Alzeimers Desiese" and/or "Nihilistic Phear" and/or "Acknowledgement of 'God' while in full faith of
johnattan lajoie, canadian comedian who got famous making awesome videos on the internet.
check ou his youtube channel "jonlajoie" .
"My favorite toy when I was a kid was this motherfuckin fire truck bitch, I used to play with this motherfucker all day long until I learned about sex in the Sears Catalog and then I played with MY motherfucker all day long, about 10 times a day man ! All year long !"
"Notin speacial bout me motherfucka !"
- Jon Lajoie, from his song Everyday Regular Normal Guy 1&2