2) When used in association with "it" can means to shut up, or to stop talking.
3) A typically round, metal container, that may carry a beverage or other fluids or solids.
4) A word that has since become rarely used, meaning toilet.
5) An object in the backyard children's game kick the can
6) International short form for Canada. Used only in upper case letters: CAN
2) Can it, bitch.
3) Yo G, hook me up with a can of coke
4) I'll be right back. I gotta go to the can.
5) Kenny kicked the can. You're all free to go.
6) While watching an international hockey game, the score might say CAN - 5, SWE - 2