To get your ass whupped by someone else.
Don't make me open a can of whoopass on you, dawg!
Pursuing this course may cause fisticuffs to follow (on your ass).
Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!
One of the most over used and lamest of all sayings. Bears little meaning anymore. In the same outdated category as terms "dont go there" and "talk to the hand"
Jimmy:"You better watch it or I'll open up a can of Whoop ass".
Billy:"You better watch out that the year 1992 has discovered you have ventured into the future."
noun - figure of speech meaning "act of violence" generally employed as "open up a can of whoop-ass," meaning to cause large amounts of pain
If I don't get my way, I'm going to open up a can of whoop-ass.
Something Chuck Norris never opens, because he makes his own.
Person 1-"Don't make me open a can of whoop ass on you!"
Chuck Norris- "I make my own."
*Chuck Norris beats the crap out of person 1*
Retribution; or an act which manifests such. Commonly used in conjunction with the verb "to open up a". Also see whoop-ass
and to get medieval on
Are you going to quit whining, or am I gonna have to open up a can of whoopass on you?
1. (n.) An energy drink that had a short-lived run in early 2000. Tasted like what is believed to be carbonated piss.
2. (v.) The metaphorical act of beating someone up.
3. (n.) A can (Or similar container, most often a barrel) in which a number of pseudo-torture instruments (I.E. Belts) are contained until the need arises. Most often kept by parents to use on delinquent children.
1. I bought that new energy drink I heard about. It tasted like piss!
2. Boy! I will open up a Can of Whoop-ass on you!
3. Son, don't make me open the the 'can' of whoop-ass!
An actual energy drink
, according to a recent issue of National Geographic.
See this? (shoves can in listener's face) I'm about to open up a can of Whoop Ass.