2) What teeny-boppers say to Justin Timberlake at a concert whilst throwing a post-it with their phone number to him in the vain and naive hope that they have a chance in hell.
3) This is usually said by a girl. Said girl then sits by phone all day complaining that (s)he hasn't called. Problem is, they didn't specify a time to call.
4) Said at a rushed moment whereby the reasoning behind such a request is not divulged, and usually ends with a frantic handwave from the speaker (and occasionally a dumb grin whilst walking backwards)
5) Used in business/school, not always with words, but with the universal two-fingered phone sign by the ear. Can also be accompanied with miming of "call me" as if that helps when you're on the other side of the room.
2) *screaming* ohmigod! justin timberlake! you're s fit, call meeee!
3) "Call me!" (at home) "Why hasn't he called me?"
4) *big wide eyes* call me!!!!
It is also highly frowned upon if recipient of a "call me" hammer actually calls sender.
Paul: I don't know why you're even talking right now, last time you touched pussy you were crawling out of your mom, last time I got pussy I was burying it in your mom. Call me.