1) A Roman emperor who suffered from syphilis. Reputed to have had sexual relations with his sister (among other people and things) and ate her corpse after she died of the disease.
2)Someone who is incredibly perverted
1) Caligula once ruled Rome.
2) Dude, that guy just sucked off some guy so he could spit the cum at his statistics professor! What a Caligula!
A.K.A Gaius Caesar Germanicus
- Born in August 31, 12 AD in Antium(Anzio).
- About the age of 2 or 3 he became the mascot of the Germanic Roman legions (Caligula, Little Soldier’s boots).
- When he was about 17 years, he began to engage in incestuous relationships with his three sisters; later on he became known for his bisexual incestual orgies.
- When being declared emperor, he ordered a bridge to be constructed from Baeiae to Puteoli(about two miles long) and rode it with his horse and wearing Alexander the Great’s breastplate because an astrologer predicted he had "no more chance of becoming Emperor than of riding a horse across the Gulf of Baiae".
- In 37 AD he fell very ill (encephalitis) and became the person he is known today for.
In June 10, 38 Drussilla; Caligula's most beloved sister died. Some say she died of loss of blood caused by anal sex, or that Caligula killed her because he impregnated her with a divine child that threated his power.
- Made his horse a senator, made a house for his horse, and wanted his horse to be a consul.
- He made a brothel next to the imperial palace featuring the wives of prominent senators.
- In his campaign in Britain he made his soldiers collect seashells as spoils of war.
- He made a statue of him to be erected at the temple of Jerusalem.
- On January 24, 41 AD the praetorian tribune Cassius Chaerea who knew Caligula since infancy and had been one of the best officers of Caligula’s father assassinates Caligula with t...
Third emporer of Rome. Sick mofo. Also kinda really crazy. Committed incest with his three sisters. Whenever he kissed one of his lovers, he said "This lovely neck will be chopped as soon as I say so."
Caligula made his horse a senator.
Emperor of Rome, succeded Tiberius.
When he was little, he was beloved by the Roman army. They nicknamed him "Little Boots" and made him their mascot.
Indeed, it appeared as though Caligula had it all. But Roman politics soon took it all from him.
Tiberius had most of his family killed and took little Caligula to live with him on the Isle of Capri.
It's hard to imagine how the young man felt, having to serve the same man who shattered his life.
But it seems likely that it left him with a lingering hatred of Rome, it's traditions and politicians.
So, when Caligula became Emperor, people initially rejoiced. But he soon ushered in an anarchic reign, designed to ridicule the establishment.
He made the army gather seashells, he threatened to make his horse - Incitatus - a senator, he dressed as Roman Gods.
The Roman elite would only take so much of this mockery. Eventually, they cornered Caligula in a hall way and hacked him to death.
Caligula is often portrayed as being insane. But it seems more likely that he was merely filled with a loathing of Rome because of his traumatic childhood.
Caligula's attacks on the establishment indicate that he was some form of primoridal anarchist. His actions were calculated, rather than being the random antics of a maniac.
Caligula, n. a sexual act in which an individual receives both analingus and cunnilingus/fellatio. Simultaneously from two separate partners.
n. A great underground MC that's conceptual song imagery set him far ahead of the hip-hop community.
Caligula "Clone Killer" is a classic EP.
A soft-core porn movie.
That movie, Caligula, was sick!