shittiest, most overrated state in the United States
1. Monotonous, hot weather...I like sunshine as much as the next person but, damn it, enough is enough
2. Overcrowding...Tract homes built everywhere
3. Liberals run it and it's pretty much useless to vote
4. Crime is getting out of control
5. Traffic is horrible
6. Public schools are corrupt and just plain suck
7. Illegals everywhere
8. House prices are so high that most people can't afford it here. A small, three bedroom house can go higher than $500,000 in Orange County.
9. Pollution has pretty much created a cloud over the Los Angeles Area
10. Fake, materialistic people
11. No morals among these godless people
12. It's just overrated, damn it.
Note to others: Stay away from California, please. This is the worst state ever. I live here, unfortunately.
Home, a.k.a. the best place on earth
Man I wish i was back home in cali instead of fucking indiana
A really nice state. Often ridiculed and stereotyped by people who either live in shitty states nobody cares about or they just have never been there.
Person #1: Man, California is so ghetto. Look at Los Angeles...
Person #2: Hick...
My home state, where it's all at! Much better state than Michigan!
I moved to Michigan with my dad. God, it sucked hard. Michigan sucks. Cali's better! Thank God I moved back!
Kiss my arse, Michigay!
Is where you should say your're from because everyone loves California. Just say "I'm from California" when you're out of the Country.
Tourist: I'm from California.
French Women: OHH we we! I love California with thier palmtrees and surfer dudes. Kiss me!
Cali for short. and everyone else is just jealous.
California (the place of Hollywood and) everything you wished you had.
made fun of by everyone else in the world until they actually come here, then they start flashing the westside symbol and crip walkin and wearing khakis. but all you fake ass motherfuckers cant be us! we got the gangstas, movie stars, terminator(as our governer)hell yeah!, and we got all the illegal mexicans down in the south.
west side till i die, California Love!
the only place to be.
In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger,
"California is to me a dreamland. It is the absolute combination of everything I was always looking for. It has all the money in the world there, show business there, wonderful weather there, beautiful country, ocean is there... You have beautiful-looking people there. They all have a tan."
I love you, California.