cool. stylin'. spectacular.
Central Illinois slang in the 1960's and 1970's. Possibly still in use.
Did you hear the Portishead album? It's pretty caddy!
Did you see Jimbo dive off that cliff and almost hit the rock? It was caddy!!!
When a person or group of people, usually friends, or sometimes in college sorority sisters, act very immature, don't ever escape the "high school mindset" such as getting caught up in stupid (caddy) drama that is relatively unimportant, are sometimes annoying, loud, obnoxious, materialistic, drunk, change their morals for the acceptance of others, act like they are "the shit" and above others in status who are not in that group, etc. things of that nature.
I can't stand that group of peoples' "caddy" attitudes. They are going no where in life until they realize that they need to grow up and stop acting so... "CADDY"!
1. a low paying, demeaning job (also see: McJob)
2. A cadillac car, often driven by pimps.
did you see bob in that ill caddy doin 120
1. An assistant who carries a golfer's clubs.
2. A pimpmobile, especially a Cadillac.
I be pimpin in my caddy.
1. Someone who carries your golf clubs for you.
2. Something that carries your food or drinks for you.
3. An abbreviated nickname for a Cadillac.
Not to be confused with "catty", which means when females don't play nice with each other. As in "ME-OW!!! If dat catty biyotch's looks could kill! I can't help it if her man is checkin' me out."
Should I use my pitching or sand wedge to get me out of the gravel parking lot next to some old guy's Caddy on this shot? Let me put my beer back in its caddy & go ask my caddy which club to use.
To caddy, is to hold out one's palm and allow another to mix cannabis and tobacco on it.
Once mixed, it is then sprinkled into rolling paper - this may also be accomplished on the palm of the caddy.
Hey Toby, caddy for me?
1) Golfer's assisstant
2) Shitty car that thinks poor build quality and ram-sham controls will be offset by size.
1) Tiger wood's caddy is one of the highest paid austrailian atheletes.
2) Pimps and other scum like to drive a caddy.